Jun Helmet and Spike Grenade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SterkOks

Jr Member
I PROMISED myself I wouldn't do this! I PROMISED myself I wouldn't make a Noble Team build! But here it is..... *sigh* My Jun helmet. I fell in love with the man, what can I say? I also made a Spike Grenade and I'm going to glass it today. My mommy took me to the store and I got a lot of goodies! I got some Fiberglass Resin, 2 disposable brushes (kuz I was on a budget), gloves, a painters mask, a hobby knife with spare blades, and a bunch of other cool stuff! So I'm going to go glass that now, and as soon as I get done I'm taking pics of that and my helm! Hope you like them!

THE TIME IS 7:09 PM and I've just gotten back inside from glassing my Spike Grenade. I just did the main part, where it gets bigger around. I'm going to finish the helmet and glass it as soon as possible! EPIC!

Thanks you guys. The time is 7:25 PM and the files are uploading to Photobucket. The picture that I am uploading right now will be the spike grenade, UNGLASSED, on the little "stand" my uncle made for me. I had some spare styro so I just had him cut it into strips and glue stick it together, the silver stuff on that is called Intertape. It's just to tape metal, a little higher quality than duct tape. ANYWAY, it's just sitting on these two little hunks of styro and it's all glued together. Tommorow when the Resin is dry I will take a photo of it to show you guys how it looks so far, and when I get the helmet cut out a little more I will take a few snapshots of that. Here's the img:

SpikeGrenade.jpg

Nice spike 'nade! I personally would never try to make a grenade of any kind with pepakura, unless it was sliced, simply because it's just not the best way... but you seem to use it very well! Now lets see some pics of the Jun helmet.

I don't like making slices because I don't have an Exacto Kni.... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, Not yet.... BUT I am working on
cutting out the Jun Helmet right now actually, THEN I'm going to post the pics.
Please read my posts FULLY because it did say that. But thanks a lot for the compliments.

OK so the date is September the 30th, 2010. I can't take pictures of the grenade yet. It's still drying! What the hell? lol. Here are pics of what I have for the helm so far. It's pretty epic. I have the top of the helmet to the base of thte visor guard (black crap that keeps the sun out of Jun's eyes)

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

So this is officially a Jun build :) So I made a Knife (Jun's) and I'm going to take pictures now, as soon as they upload I'll share them. I'm going to have to double post, unless someone comments in the next like 15 minutes. I'm sorry about that.

Why would I want to use your helmet when I already have one half made? I mean no offence, but... I don't need it...

feel the burn

Not really a necessary comment... Please don't be one of those people that spam threads with irrelevant posts.

Why would I want to use your helmet when I already have one half made? I mean no offence, but... I don't need it...
I think he was just saying that he has a simpler unfold of the helmet, I looked over his thread and it does seem a smoother build

Anyways, good luck with your build! Lookin forward to your progress

Finally someone's using my unfold! It's looking good so far, let me know how the build process goes!

(yes I am WRising, when the forums switched hosts, I lost my user name)

Finally someone's using my unfold! It's looking good so far, let me know how the build process goes!

(yes I am WRising, when the forums switched hosts, I lost my user name)

Aha :p someone's finally building my model LOL
I'd like to see how this goes

I really don't know, Monki. I really haven't done anything more than the beginning. I don't feel like doing it, I guess I quit because it was too cold to resin, and I still have the same stuff as the pictures. Although it's all scattered on the floor.

Hey you got this far you can't give up now. Just think about how awesome you'll look in a full Jun setup. Imagine yourself in it. I'm just tryin to give you a little motivation I'd hate to see you give up so soon. I hope you don't. Cheers man.

I'm just posting now. I literally worked SOOOO HARD! FFS, it's almost done! haha
Well, if someone can post a comment so I don't double post, I'm waiting for my pics to upload. Thanks!

Looks like ur off to the races like grave hawk said pic urself in it and it lights a match trust me!

He didn't even do it. He posted that like 2 days after I restarted this build. I decided to just tank through and here are the results. Oh and work on your spelling.
052.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

These are quite a few angles of it. So, thanks! Oh and b1ahh, great model. Same to WRising too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back